This pitch is one of the two pitches on site. The spot is really sheltered and surrounded by a mature woodland, heritage gardens, and farming field, a pond and a small stream that crosses the land.
Within the property is the owners home, Greg and Francesca, welcoming and friendly couple that will be giving you the privacy you need as well as being available for answering questions and helping out with anything you need.
For more general info about the campsite please look at our ABOUT page
- Pitch size 7×7 or more
- Max tents 1 – only one extra tent £10 per night
- Max people 4 – 2 adults and 2 children
- Price £50 per night, or £325 per week
- Check in days – Monday and Saturday
- Personal fire pit on pitch
- Free bag of firewood
- Shared hot water shower
- Shared compost toilets
- Shared washing up sink
- Car parking few steps from the pitch
- Use of fridge space/shelf located in a room near the parking space
- Charging station for phones and others, located near the parking space.
- Parking space for one car